Skip to main content

Thoise From My Naked Eyes.


Visit To Thoise

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing good and staying at home. 
Well well well as many of you might know that I am an Air force brat therefore I got this amazing opportunity to visit one of the prettiest place i have ever known "Thoise". 
Thoise is a small village in Nubra valley, in Ladakh, India.
It in an airbase. THOISE is not the real name but an acronym of Transit Halt Of Indian Soldiers En route to Siachen.
Thoise is about an hour and 30 min from Delhi via flight.
Thoise is reached via the Khardung La mountain pass, one of the world's highest roads used by motor vehicles.
This place is out of bound for civilians.

Two of the most visited places in Thoise
 • Diskit Monastery 
Diskit Monastery also known as Deskit Gompa or Diskit Gompa is the oldest and largest Buddhist Monastery in the Nubra valley of Ladakh, northern India. It belongs to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism.  It was founded by Changzem Tserab Zangpo, a disciple of Tsong Khapa, founder of Gelugpa, in the 14th century




<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-2201765896763962" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

Hundar sand dunes
Hundar is a village in Leh district of Ladakh, India. It is famous for sand dunes, Bactrian camels. It is located in the Nubra tehsil, on the banks of the Shyok River.






The normal temperature of Thoise is -4°c
Definitely this is one of the prettiest place I have ever visited.
Snow white trees, valleys, even roof top too.

See these images.😍

 























Thank you everyone for giving your valuable time. Hope you all enjoyed watching this.
Stay safe. Stay happy.
🖤🖤


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RECREATING LOOKS

RECREATING LOOKS OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESS WITH LITTLE BIT OF MY OWN TOUCH. Hey everyone! How are you all? So this time I am recreating looks of some of my favorite actresses with little bit of my own touch.  Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be an actress 😂 but jokes apart it wasn't possible, therefore I used to style myself according to how actresses style theirselves.  But as fashion blogger I thought of recreating looks. It was really very tough to copy their styles and poses as well. The charming and enticing never fails to grab our attention, making us to dress and pose like them. Ofcourse we all want to do these beguiling Bollywood fashion trends.  Browsing through the images on Instagram and pinterest , it is possible to resist the temptation to try out the trends in fashion. Here are some of the looks that I tried. This look of Deepika Padukone made me fall for it. The outfit combo is amazing.  The denim touch and bun is just perfect. This is th

DURGA PUJA

Hey viewers! It's been very long since I have written any blog. How are you all doing?  So recently I visited Kolkata and as all of you know that Durga Puja is celebrated there in a grand way. And yes it was graaand.  In honour of goddess Durga during the period  of Navaratri. It is celebrated for 10 days, however starting from the sixth day until the ninth day, the Pandal with grand idols of Goddess Durga are open for visitors. What is special about Durga Puja? Goddess Durga is worshipped as Durgotinashini, the destroyer of evil and the protector of her devotees. Durga puja is celebrated with gaiety and devotion through public ceremonies of "Sarbojanin Puja" or "Community worship" and commemorates the annual visit of the goddess with her children ti her parents home puja.  I can truly say that the artists or the craftsmen are super talented there. They used cupcakes paper base, bamboo, tiny wood pieces, paper craft, thread, lights, colorful glass and other deco

Styling with Reebok

STYLING WITH REEBOK Hello viewers!! Hope you all are doing great and everyone is safe.  I am back again with another blog.       Well I am sure, most of you all love wearing sport shoes and I also have another level of love for sport shoes. They not only look cool but it's completely comfortable and easy to carry for long hours.  And recently Reebok India has launched an amazing collection of new sports shoes and I got my hands on it. They have variety of color and new prints, but I got my hands on grey color since it goes with every color your wear. It is super comfy and easy to carry. I wore my shoes one very busy day and by the end of the day my feet felt super relaxed because of the light weight of the shoes, anfld the fact that they also come with anti bacterial odour control.  They are highly durable and protected my feet from the harsh climate condition throughout the day . For the one who love wearing sport shoes can get their hands on them and enjoy walking with Reebok.